1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
A little over two years.
2. What does your username mean?
Unfortunately, I can't change it, so it literally means what it says: I'm a Newsies fan forever. Which is true, just not a name I'd have picked if I had created an account now.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Extremely socially inept
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
I thought the first time I posted that I would be doing a lot with make up. I was wrong.
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
Written works or art that can be interpreted by the viewer.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Digital art, but I haven't even mastered my own art, so probably that first.
8. What was your first favorite?
I'm actually not sure, it might be this:
These are friends of mine in real life, and I've always loved their skills.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
There's no one type, but I like detailed art a lot. But honestly, there's no one type.
10. Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
While I think there are a lot of amazing artists on this site, I'd have to say DestinyBlue is probably my favorite artist.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
That's a close call, it would be either DestinyBlue or The-Ez.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Pretty much nobody knows of me, which doesn't bother me, but I don't talk to anyone, so no one has ever impacted my life before.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
I like to try a lot of different things on canvases, but usually just brushes, acrylic paint, and flat canvases.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I've never created art (paintings specifically) outside of my bedroom, and I haven't changed bedrooms since I've started painting. So I supposed I don't have an inspirational place.
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
I suppose the first time someone commented on my artwork (JeremyArts). It made me feel like my artwork was recognized, even if just by one person.